When I returned to work the grandmas took over watching Tate. First it was Nana, my mom...then it was, Pappy/Paps - Jason's Mom (of course both have names - Judy and Patsy - but gone are the days when they hear those names in our presence - Nana and Paps it is!). It was great to have them here. Not only was it so much easier to leave my little/Big baby with them rather than a stranger...but it was sooooooo nice to have extra help around the house with laundry, cleaning, food prep, and loving the boys!!! We were all VERY spoiled!
When Paps arrived, it seemed like 2 1/2 weeks was a long time...I think the longest she's ever visited! But, it FLEW by! We had a great time hanging out. We even got to spend mother's day with her. That was a treat. And while she was here for all that time, I rarely got out the camera...so we have little documentation other than a few staged photos of her and the boys.
We LOVE our Grandmas! They are the best!

No comments:
Post a Comment